1999, Lomonosov Moscow State University, History Department, degree in history.
2005, January – June - «Methodology of teaching the Russian as a foreign language », Centre of Russian Studies at Lomonosov Moscow State University.
2011-2012 Courses on art expressivity by the art therapist Elena Makarova (Israel)
2019 – Facilitation course for the qualification of Tour Guide / Accompagnatore Turistico (Formart, Bologna).
- Literary translator from Italian with 20 years experience. Among more than twenty five books translated are romances by Niccolò Ammaniti and Elena Stancanelli, children’s fiction by Nicoletta Bortolotti and Pierdomenico Baccalario, non-fiction by Alberto Angela and Corrado Augias. Collaborations with Moscow cinema festivals for the subtitling of the Italian films.
- Interpreting experience in various fields and contexts, for example Moscow International Book Fair and theatre festival “Quartieri d’Arte” .
- From 2015 teaches the Russian language and history at the school for young heritage Russian speakers in Bologna “Radost”.
- From 2018 supervises the Italian edition of the translation competition “Kulturny Most” (an international project for young Russian native speakers abroad, by Papmambook.ru).
- From 2015 organises various creative workshops, like cartoon making, wool felting, cooking classes, games and quests etc., for adults and children, in Russian and Italian languages.
- From April, 2019 collaborates for the pub quiz for Russian speakers “Uma-Park” in Italy.
- Experience in teaching Italian (all levels), Latin (all levels, including Fun Latin for children), Russian (Advanced conversational).
- Participates in organisation of family camps for Russian speaking families in Italy.
- Writes in Russian about Italy and its characteristics on: http://italianocontesti.ru/ , https://www.facebook.com/italiarodinadushi/