- Nizhny Novgorod State Linguistic University, Russia (http://www.lunn.ru/eng), Theory and Methods of Teaching Latin and Ancient Cultures, Theory and Methods of Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language
- Nizhny Novgorod State Linguistic University, Russia, Specialist degree in Theory and Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages and Cultures (English and Spanish) diploma with honours
- St. Petersburg State University (http://eng.spbu.ru/), Russia, PhD in Linguistics (Romance languages)
- International House Barcelona, Cambridge CELTA (Grade A)
- PhD in cognitive science and language, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Daria is a qualified teacher of Russian as a foreign language and Russian culture with wide work experience and pedagogical education.
Daria began working as a teacher back in 2005 at Nizhny Novgorod State Linguistic University. In 2007-2009 she worked as an English teacher at Language school “Best Teach” (http://www.bestteach.ru/eng.html) in Saint Petersburg.
She’s also been offering private Russian lessons in minigroups and on Skype since 2005.
In 2013 she was chosen among many applicants as a Russian language assistant at Woodbridge High School in London (http://www.woodbridgehigh.co.uk/).
At the moment she teaches linguistics at the department of English Philology and German Studies of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
Daria is a communicative, responsible and modern teacher who loves her profession. Being a specialist in philology comparative linguistics, she will definitely help you to get the insight of the Russian culture!